This is a server to server API. If you need to report events directly from your application's client please see this section or contact your CSM
At a glance: The AppsFlyer PC/Console/CTV API allows advertisers to measure first app opens (installs), in-app events, and sessions via server-to-server API. All calls are made via secure HTTP.
The AppsFlyer CTV API supports the following platforms:
- Samsung Tizen
- Vizio SmartCast
- LG Webos
- Meta Quest
To integrate the API:
- Follow the procedures for the following API commands:
- Set up the events for AppsFlyer.
- Find out from your marketer which events they want to be sent to AppsFlyer.
To test the integration:
Use each of the API commands to send several events as follows:
- In the API, set the Base URL to the sandbox option.
- Send an event.
- Verify that you get a 200 OK return code.
If you're testing the production environment (not using the sandbox), ask the marketer to confirm the data is available in AppsFlyer.